Hello, I’m Anthony Guidetti!
I’m a video-maker and content-creator with a Communications Film and New Media Bachelor's degree. I am fascinated with all things tech, media, and what's next!
I have been working with video for over ten years. I have:
- Technical Directed many live shows for my high school and college productions.
- Produced, directed, and edited effective video created in a short time frame for clients and projects.
- Worked with clients to deliver a video on-time, exceeding expectations.
I have also done work with graphic design. I have:
- Won awards for my work, one for a high school club logo, and one was picked for a book cover design.
- Delivered 3D graphic videos used as introduction videos for YouTube series.
- Restored scratched and faded photographs for family and clients.
I have been active online as well. I have:
- Created, maintained, and produced content for several technology and blog websites reaching a peak of 2,000 hits per month.
- Edited, uploaded, and analyzed videos to YouTube reaching over 100,000 views across several YouTube channels.
- Worked with clients online to create custom and sponsored blog posts, graphics, and presented in videos.